Share the joy
Sitting on a low maintenance 512sqm block in high side Oxley, this property at 25 Lyon Avenue offers all the benefits of a modern family home. Built in 2003 over two storeys, there is plenty to like about this home and is definitely one to put on the inspection list.
Light and airy with high ceilings, features upstairs include polished timber floors throughout, ducted air-conditioning as well as a master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. The front porch leads into the carpeted living room and two other rooms with fans and built-in robes complete the layout. The open plan kitchen spills out onto the private back deck, perfect for dinner parties and catching the fantastic cross breezes.
Downstairs there is the extra room, legal height and fully enclosed with air-conditioning and windows. The separate laundry is at the back of the garage and there is still ample room for a workshop/utility space. Additional features include a low energy Quantum water heater, a 1.5KW solar system as well as irrigation in both the front and backyard.
Just minutes away from the train station and local shops around the corner, this lovely home is also ideally located in the education belt with popular schools in the vicinity. With easy access to the motorways and a playground at the end of the street as well, this is perfect for a growing family.
25 Lyon Avenue offers:
– Two storey home built in 2003
– Four rooms (three upstairs, one downstairs)
– Master with ensuite
– Ducted air-con upstairs and split system downstairs
– Freshly painted and insulation in walls & ceilings
– Polished timber floor and high ceilings
– Skylights for plenty of natural light
– Private back entertaining deck
– Gutter guard on the roof
– 1.5KW solar system
– Quantum water heater
– Low maintenance yard with irrigation and water tank
– Garage parking for two cars
– Walk to schools, buses and rail
– Within Corinda State School catchment
– Parks and playground in the vicinity
Council Rates: $424.62 per quarter + utilities