Share the joy
PRESTIGIOUS GRACEVILLE QUEENSLANDER ON 890sqm
Offered to the market for the first time in nearly forty years is this much loved Queenslander in sought after ‘high side’ Graceville. Ownership will now pass to another family to enjoy many more years of living in this spacious old home surrounded by other prestigious properties of a similar 1920’s era.
Sitting on an established 890sqm of prime real estate only a short walk from the Graceville Shopping Precinct and rail, this ‘high-side’ gem will attract the most discerning of buyers.
With most of the original features intact the character and charm of this home is ever present. However, it still offers further opportunity of extension to the north or to raise and build under. Endless potential exists!
Features of 68 Long St West include:
– Three comfortable bedrooms and one bathroom
– Polished oregon pine floorboards throughout
– VJ walls and high ceilings of 3.2m
– Lead light, French doors & casement windows
– Huge rear garden – suit northern extension
– Breeze catching living room filled with natural light
– Private north facing covered verandah
– Two car accommodation and remote entry gate
– Secure storage under + water tanks
This home has been beautifully maintained over the years. It has a welcoming ambience noticeable the moment you enter the front sitting room and look through well placed floor to ceiling windows directly to the lush trees of the rear garden.
There will be a lot of interest in a property such as this and we look forward to seeing you on auction day.
Council Rates: $622.40 per quarter + utilities
This property is being sold by auction and therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.