Share the joy
Situated in the middle of Sherwood just minutes walking distance to the Sherwood Village shops, 5/93 Primrose offers a fantastic combination of contemporary finishes and low maintenance living.
Spread out over three levels, the floor plan features a generous open plan living and dining area on the ground level that spreads out into a courtyard, ideal for entertaining and summer BBQs. Inside, the kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances with plenty of storage space. There is also the internal laundry and access to the car parks from here.
On the second level, there is the spacious master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Just off the master is a separate office/study which can also be used as a nursery room.
Moving up to the third level, there are two more bedrooms plus the other spacious bathroom and toilet, fully separate and perfect for kids or visiting guests to have their own space.
The Sherwood precinct is a beautiful community with specialty cafes, supermarkets and Sherwood State School is just a stone’s throw away. There is easy access to the major highways and also trains and buses to and from the city.
5/93 Primrose Street offers:
– Three levels of comfortable living
– All living and dining on the ground level
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Secondary room can be used as another bedroom
– Two other rooms on top level
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
– Second bathroom and toilet on third level
– Internal laundry downstairs
– Outdoor courtyard
– Walk to the shops and parks
– Sherwood State School just around the corner
Council Rates: $350.68 per quarter