Share the joy
This north facing two-bedroom apartment in ‘Sherwood Parklands’ is on the top level and offers uninterrupted green space views from a private breeze catching balcony. Security is top of mind within the complex with electronic pedestrian entry and an internal lift from the basement car park. This complex sets itself apart from most other community living experiences. It offers a quiet relaxed, resort lifestyle and is located within an easy walk of trendy cafes, Sherwood Primary School and bus/ rail transport.
Within the extensive grounds there is a salt water pool, private BBQ area and air conditioned gym are also available to the residents. A multi purpose function room adjacent to the pool area can be booked for private functions. Additional benefits of this location is the easily accessed bike paths leading directly to the university, river and city centre.
Look no further for a perfect merge of contemporary lifestyle and convenient location.
Features of apartment 120 include:
– Two bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Spacious North facing balcony overlooking parklands
– Single car parking with storage cage
– Lap and Wading pool
– Air conditioned Gym, Function room & BBQ area
– Within Sherwood State School catchment
– Walk to schools, shops & public transport
Council Rates: $350.68 per quarter