Share the joy
With a rent return of $370.00/ week and a negotiable asking price of $279,000, this is the most competitively priced townhouse in Oxley. Make no mistake this seller is serious!
Located within an easy walk of the ever expanding Blunder Road Shopping Centre which includes Aldi, a medical centre and the Oxley Tavern, this area now represents high growth and demand. Additionally there is a regular bus service to the city and schools as well as Sunkids Child Care Centre on Blunder Road.
The property offers a comfortable lifestyle with air-conditioned living, a private courtyard and a pool in the complex. There is on-site management and a security code entry to this well maintained gated community.
Features of Unit 6 include:
– Three bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe
– Others bedrooms have built-ins
– Two-way bathroom with a separate toilet
– Fans and carpet in all three rooms
– Air-conditioned open plan living
– Modern kitchen with Northern aspect
– Private courtyard with side gate access
– Internal laundry and second toilet
– Secure single car garage with remote access
– Additional under stair storage
The presentation is very good and this property is ready for immediate occupancy. It has been freshly painted, has an updated cook top/oven and easy care tiles in the living area.
This property has been producing a regular income of $370.00 per week however, it is now vacant and ready for sale thus creating an excellent opportunity for another astute buyer to reap the benefits.
Council Rates: $350.00 per quarter