Share the joy
Designed with functionality in mind, this four bedroom home sits on an elevated 405m2 block in high side Sherwood. Built in 2003, it features modern light filled open plan living and is located within an easy walk of Sherwood Village cafes, St Aidan’s private girls school, also bus and rail transport.
The floor design of the lower level sees dining, kitchen and living merge effortlessly together. While the covered alfresco dining area collects the summer breezes and winter sunshine with its north/east aspect, setting the perfect scene for all year round entertaining of family and friends.
The upper level has four double bedrooms, two of which have walk-in robes and three have direct balcony access. The master bedroom includes a double vanity ensuite, a spa bath and a private balcony with views to Mt Coot-tha. While the adjoining ‘parents retreat’ provides a large usable space suitable for all members of the family.
– Ducted/zoned air-conditioning throughout
– Gas points at both alfresco and indoor living areas
– 3kw solar power and security system
– Functional laundry with direct outside access
– Downstairs powder room and easy care timber flooring
– Two bay study nook on the lower level
– Double garage with remote access and storage
– Automatic irrigation system
– Fully fenced garden and flood free
Only 8.3km from the city and just a minutes walk to the beautiful 15 hectare Sherwood Arboretum with its riverside parkland and children’s playground. This is an exceptional home and well worth your time to inspect.