Share the joy
Hivesville is a small town in the South Burnett region of Queensland. The town is located on the Proston-Wondai Road and is 277 kilometres north/west of Brisbane.
Consider these points:
– Only 30 minutes to Lake Boondooma – reportedly the best Bass fishing spot
– Approximately 40 minutes to Lake Barambah
– Only 30 minutes to Murgon Golf Club
– Ideally flat block of land
– Power and phone cabling to front of the block
– Full Telstra mobile coverage available
– 1,004m block with 20 metre frontage
– Zoned residential land
The instructions are to sell as circumstances have changed. This is undoubtedly the best buy in South East Queensland.