Share the joy
Surrounded by a well maintained garden with a variety of established fruit trees, this low set three-bedroom brick home offers a lifestyle suited to an enthusiastic ‘green thumb’. One, who will have time at the end of the day to sit on the front patio, glass in hand, and enjoy their lovely garden.
Built in the 1980’s, this home features easy care tiles throughout the main living areas and carpeted bedrooms with two having built-in robes. For added convenience there is two bathrooms and separate toilets.
Other features include:
– Three bedrooms – master with air-conditioning
– Two bathrooms – separate toilets
– North facing covered patio
– Air-conditioned living room
– Wood burning heater
– Solar hot water
– Two car lock-up garage + carport
– Three rain water tanks – 9000 litres
– Fully fenced 562sqm
Located in a quiet street of the Corinda Chase estate, this home is an easy walk to both Corinda High and Primary schools plus bus/rail transport.
Council Rates: $339.65 per quarter