Share the joy
Located just a few minutes walk to the shops and transport on Blunder Road, this spacious four bedroom home is positioned on an elevated 570sqm of flood free land. It has a centrally located kitchen which overlooks a north facing patio and fenced backyard which is ideal for busy parents to keep a watchful eye on children’s play time. An open plan tiled family area conveniently adjoins the covered alfresco and there is also a more formal lounge room featuring luxury carpet at the front of the home for quiet relaxation.
Additional features include:
– Master with walk-in robe & ensuite
– A further three double bedrooms with built-ins
– Open plan casual living adjoins kitchen
– Separate light filled formal lounge
– Covered N-facing outdoor entertaining
– Ceiling fans & air-conditioning
– Back to base security system
– Solar power & gas cooktop
– Double car garage with remote
Oxley Ridge is a sought after enclave in the suburb of Oxley with limited land available. Now is the perfect time to purchase and reap the rewards of growth. It is just a short drive to the Ipswich and Logan motorways with bus and rail transport only a few minutes away. This is a well-cared for home, easy to maintain and suitable for a family or investor, so don’t delay your decision and act now.
Council Rates: $361.00 per quarter