Share the joy
PRICE ADJUSTMENT- Exceptional value in Corinda
Offering a sought after northern aspect with covered outdoor entertaining, this two-bedroom unit is only a short walk to the Corinda Shopping Village which includes a variety of facilities such as a Council Library, Coles supermarket, medical services, St Aidan’s Anglican Girls School, restaurants, cafes and train station.
Built in 2010, this complex on Lynne Grove Avenue has nine units which are proving to be tightly held, with only two units offered to the market over the past 7 years.
Key attributes of Unit 8:
– Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
– North facing master bedroom with balcony access
– Two bathrooms, main including a bath
– Open plan living adjoining a private covered outdoor area
– Air-conditioned master bedroom and living area
– Internal laundry with a clothes dryer
– Good storage options throughout
– Town gas supply to both hot water & cooktop
– 7m x 3m lock-up garage with storage + remote
– Secure building with intercom
– Ground floor community entertaining area
This unit is currently vacant, however until recently it was generating an income of $410.00 per week.
It represents an excellent opportunity for an investor or home owner to buy in a quiet well-maintained complex with all facilities close by and at a very competitive price.
Council Rates: $350.68 per quarter