Share the joy
This solid concrete brick and tile low-set home on 685sqm is being offered for sale for the first time in 32 years and is only 150m from Oxley central business district and shopping.
The position of the property will offer broad appeal to investors, first home buyers, home businesses or a new build.
The generous floor plan offers a north-facing breezy aspect with a sunroom, formal lounge, large eat-in kitchen, separate laundry, three bedrooms and a main bathroom.
To the rear of the property is an undercover entertaining area, storage and work area, outside wc, single garage and a carport.
• 685sqm of land with 16.5m frontage approx.
• Property was not affected by the 2011 floods.
• Leased at $350pw until 27/01/18.
• Big backyard and room for a pool.
• Low-set easy access and solar hot water.
• Walk to all amenities, Woolworths, specialty shops, restaurants, casual cafes, Oxley Train Station. Schools and medical facilities are close by.
For sale by expressions of interest. Contact Tony Poulsen for more information.
Council Rates: $466.54 per quarter