Share the joy
AVAILABLE DATE: NOW
This renovated Queenslander is beautifully appointed to suit the most discerning tenant.
Set in a leafy treed lined street in Graceville & within the Graceville School Catchment.
• Four plus bedrooms – the options are open to your needs
• Separate lounge & dining area that opens to the rear verandah
• Large traditional timber kitchen with gas cooking
• Main bathroom with large separate shower, claw foot bath & separate toilet
• Finished with all of the characteristics of this era including glossy timber floors and elevated ceilings
• Front, rear & downstairs verandahs capturing the north easterly breezes & perfect for entertaining
• Downstairs also features, informal living with air conditioning, one bedroom, large laundry with lots of storage, two-way bathroom, office or another bedroom with its own separate access. Perfect for a teenage retreat or Grandparents .
• Large double remote controlled garage with plenty of storage & additional lock up for a campervan or boat.
• Fully fenced yard with a lovely established garden, rain water tank & storage areas.
• Minutes to schools, shops, train station, parks and all amenities.
• Pets will be considered upon application.
Please phone 07 3379 7111 for inspection times.