Share the joy
In an elevated position overlooking Dowse Lagoon, is this charming high-set Queenslander, set on a 531m2 allotment. The home retains many of the traditional features of the era and has been carefully positioned to capture the lovely lagoon views and sea breezes.
The lower level features:
• Utility room with access to the front verandah.
• Separate sitting room with lagoon views.
• Functional kitchen with loads of storage space, electric cooktop and dishwasher.
• Main bathroom and separate toilet.
• Generous master bedroom with an ensuite and built-in wardrobe.
• Split air-conditioning.
• Two car accommodation and storage.
The upper level features:
• Two large bedrooms and optional study/fourth bedroom.
• Separate family living area that looks towards Sandgate beach and the Dowse Lagoon.
The position of the home is ideal for convenient living and short distances from most amenities.
Dowse Lagoon Reserve 100m
Sandgate State School 400m
Sacred Heart Primary School 800m
Sandgate Shopping Centre 600m
Bikeways, to Deagon Wetlands 1.3km and Sandgate Beach 1km
This is a special opportunity to purchase a Queenslander style home in a prime position with views.Bring your Builder or Architect for some ideas.