Share the joy
This well-maintained post war family home is positioned on Corinda high side. If you’re looking for a property to renovate or demolish and build your dream home, this could be the one!
Set on an elevated 607m2 allotment with manicured gardens this property is fully fenced and a perfect place for your new home.
Property features include:
– 3 spacious bedrooms and study room
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Lounge and dining areas
– Additional powder room and toilet
– Good sized workable kitchen
– Massive storage area and shower room downstairs
– Security screens and ceiling fans
– Split system air conditioning
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Solar panels and a water tank
– 2 car lock up plus room for 2 additional cars underneath
– Stroll to St Aidans and other local schools
– Inspect at your convenience
Situated only minutes to Corinda’s vibrant café and shopping precinct, Corinda train station and within walking distance to St Aidans and other local primary and secondary schools, this property is well worth inspection.
Council Rates:$614.51 per quarter