Share the joy
A unique opportunity to acquire a versatile development package adjacent to the Sherwood Central Business Precinct.
The site comprises:
• 2,048m2 on 2 separate titles with 4 lots.
• Frontage of 40m approx. and depth of 51m approx.
• Medium-density zoning (up to 5 storeys).
• Existing 1960’s flats: 6 x 1 bedroom, 6 x 2 bedroom, 12 carparks.
• Existing 2014 D/A approval for retirement village.
The property is very well-positioned with easily accessible public transport facilities, and within 250m of Sherwood shopping precinct, dental and medical facilities, Sherwood State School, child-care centres, churches, community centres, restaurants and casual cafes.
Options for this project are to:
• Hold as is, with an income of $2,460 per week, by equal calendar monthly installments in advance at $10,660 per month plus GST and outgoings to 28/02/2019 on a lease-back arrangement.
• Look at alternative accommodation markets – aged care, retirement village, or residential with a new D/A approval for a larger number of apartments.
The property is being sold by tender, closing on 30th April 2018 at 5:00pm, with a lease-back on commercial terms to 28 February 2019. Settlement is to be completed by Monday 2nd July 2018.
Terms and conditions of sale, along with an Information Memorandum, are available upon your request. Please email Tony Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a comprehensive overview.
Please note that a price cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality.
For all enquiries and to arrange an inspection, please call Tony Poulsen on 0417 070 328.