Share the joy
Set in one of the dress circle precincts of Chapel Hill, this family home is absolutely charming!
From the moment you step into this tastefully remodelled home, you will delight in its open, light and airy feel. You will be astounded at the carefully designed outdoor entertainment area that takes advantage of its elevated position, enjoying breezes and views towards Mt Coot-tha. Relax or exercise in the large heated saltwater pool and savour those special family moments in the cleverly designed alfresco area that will be the hub of your new home.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this magnificent location from your beautifully landscaped garden, front or side veranda or simply relish the abundance of bird life and the great walking tracks that Chapel Hill is renowned for.
Your new home is a mere 9.5km for the Brisbane GPO, close to many leading schools, major shopping centres and services. Importantly, you have easy access to major roads and public transport is close by.
– A well designed centrally located kitchen with European appliances
– Zip tap with soda water, specially designed under sink drawers and excellent storage
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Large home office
– Four large bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite
– Media room, library or bedroom number five
– Loads of storage throughout
– Motorised blinds in the alfresco area and lounge dining areas
– Spa bath
– Electrically heated in-ground salt water pool with lap lane and pool covers
– Easy access to a generous two car garage plus a large undercover storage for your boat, caravan, recreation vehicle, or classic car
– Fully fenced with motorised front security gate
Council Rates: $546.34 per quarter