Share the joy
This executive high-set home is cleverly designed to sit comfortably among the character homes of Chelmer. North-facing and set on a 438sqm allotment, it provides the comfort and convenience of a modern home within a pretty setting of traditional features.
Chamfer boards and iron roof, polished timber floors and archways complement the three bedrooms upstairs, while the internal staircase featuring iron balustrades leads you to a fourth carpeted room on the lower level.
Screened by a Poinciana tree, the front veranda overlooks parkland, while the large undercover area to the rear of the house is ideal for entertaining.
This beautiful family home is conveniently located close to schools, sporting facilities and shopping. You will be within walking distance of public transport and will have easy access to the many restaurants, coffee shops and other lifestyle options that this popular area provides.
• 3 built-in bedrooms upstairs, master ensuite with walk-in-robe and access to a private breezeway,
• Open-plan living and dining areas are separated by a grand archway and are naturally lit via a breezeway,
• Modern kitchen with European appliances and stone benchtops,
• Carpeted utility room and laundry downstairs,
• Split air-conditioning and fans throughout,
• Sparkling in-ground pool visible from the entertaining area,
• 2-car lock-up garage and room for storage or a workshop.
There are options to further develop and extend downstairs to increase the floor area, subject to Council approval. Council Rates: $569.82 per quarter.
Located in the Graceville State Primary School and Indooroopilly High school catchment area.
This is a fabulous family home.