Share the joy
This character family home is situated in a quiet pocket of one of Brisbane’s premier suburbs, renowned for quality schools, shopping, and its vibrant community.
On a level 610m2 block of land with a northerly aspect, the charm and character of the home greets you with a wide undercover verandah, cool shady trees, and cooling summer breezes.
With 4 built in bedrooms, the home features:
– Open plan sitting and dining area with polished timber floors
– Country style kitchen loads of storage space and a solid timber benchtop
– Separate family room with split air conditioning
– Main bathroom includes a shower, bath and w/c
– Separate Laundry and separate w/c
– Single carport
– Downstairs storage room or workshop
– Not affected by recent flooding events in 1974 & 2011
Your family will have access to the best private and state education facilities and convenient rail and bus services, casual cafes, supermarkets and shops. School catchments include Corinda State School, Corinda High School, St Aidan’s private girls’ school, St. Joseph’s Catholic primary and local child care.
This is a fabulous opportunity for your family to purchase a well presented family home ready for occupation now.