Share the joy
A generous floor plan is on offer with this warm and inviting low-set family home in the heart of Sherwood.
With quality fixtures and fittings, neutral colour tones and open-plan living, it is set in established gardens on a fully-fenced 405sqm allotment.
– Three bedrooms – master with built-in cabinetry;
– Integrated kitchen with quality cabinetry;
– Generous open-plan lounge-dining area adjacent to a front under-cover verandah;
– Large, under-cover south-facing outdoor pergola area at the rear, accessible both from master bedroom and laundry;
• Main bathroom with separate toilet;
• Separate laundry with internal access to the garage;
• Quality porcelain tiles throughout, split air-conditioning, and ceiling fans in all rooms;
– Remote-controlled access to garage with storage;
– Private fully-landscaped gardens on an easy-care level fully-fenced 405sqm allotment;
– Security screens on all doors and windows;
– Current rental returns $430pw with a lease in place to 10/1/2019;
– Not affected by 2011 and 1974 flooding events.
Possessing the essential features for today’s family lifestyle, this beautifully presented brick and tile home is sure to impress you. With its ideal location, close to Sherwood shopping centre, public transport, schools, restaurants and cafes, your family will thrive.
Buy now $685,000 plus buyers.
Council Rates: $629.36 per quarter.