This townhouse is part of a complex of 4 dwellings which were built in 1992.
Consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this spacious 2 level townhouse is located just a short stroll away from all of Sherwood’s amenities, which include the Sherwood train station, schools, cafes, shopping precinct, and park.
All bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs with the living area downstairs. This creates a good separation between both levels. On the ground floor adjacent to the lounge you will find the very generous fenced courtyard perfect for those wanting their own garden to maintain.
– 3 bedrooms all with built ins and main bedroom with ensuite
– Family bathroom with shower over the bath
– Single remote garage with internal access
– Juliet balcony
– Spacious living including lounge, dining and kitchen
– Fenced courtyard
– Fold away laundry
– 3 visitors parks at the front of complex
– Security screens
– Air conditioning
– Flood free position
– Previously returning $385 per week
Sherwood is a sought after Brisbane suburb and only 8kms from the Brisbane CBD. Although a little tired, this townhouse with a bit of love and imagination could make a great home or investment.
Admin Fund: $1,500 per annum
Sinking Fund: $918.76 per annum
Council Rates: $393.97 per quarter