Share the joy
A rare find indeed – located in a quiet complex of six units, this delightful unit is only a short walk from the Sherwood Central shops and bus/rail transport.
The property’s northerly aspect is most appealing and its open plan design provides good airflow and a pleasant lifestyle all year round.
1/27 Hood Street features:
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Security doors and window screens throughout
– Internal laundry
– Single lock-up garage
– Private courtyard with access to garage
– Currently tenanted periodically returning $360 per week
This unit would suit those looking for a property with secure yet easy access situated in a central location.
Sherwood is a well established family friendly suburb with a strong community spirit and is within 8km from Brisbane CBD.
Council Rates: $350.58 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1,093.50 per quarter (Admin & Sinking)