Share the joy
Situated in blue chip Sherwood, 134 Central Avenue offers modern stylish finishings and is within walking distance to Sherwood State School.
Filled with natural light, the open plan layout flows seamlessly from the kitchen and living area through to the outdoor deck. The well equipped modern kitchen also features an extended kitchen counter that can double up as a breakfast bar.
There are three rooms on the upper level, the spacious air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite, a second good sized room with built-in robes and a room that can be used as a study/office or even as a kids nursery. Fully fenced and backing onto a nature reserve, there is nothing to do but move in.
Specialty cafes, supermarkets and public transport are conveniently located close by along with the neighbourhood playground just minutes away. There are parks and walking treks galore in the vicinity and easy access to the city via Fairfield Road. Make no mistake, this will make a smart purchase as a first home or investment property.
134 Central Avenue offers the following:
• Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Air-conditioned in living room
• Clean lines and natural light
• High ceilings throughout
• Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Spacious living/dining area
• Outdoor deck overlooking nature reserve
• Fully fenced with carport at front
• Storage/utility area downstairs
• Walk to schools and parks
• Train and bus lines in close proximity
Council Rates: $412.99 per quarter