This 685m2 LMR allotment has an existing 2 storey brick dwelling and is an ideal investment in this desirable inner city suburb. Conveniently located to all amenities and only 2km from the CBD, the flats are a short walk to PA hospital, train, bus and shops.
This solid brick construction is in perfect condition and there is the potential to extend the building or add a level with council approval .
The current owner is renting rooms individually with extremely good returns. Large bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and two rooms have their own balconies. There are two common living areas and the front verandah catches breezes and city views. Rooms are rented from $150 weekly to up to $240 a week. Potential weekly returns can be up to $1650 a week (when all the rooms are occupied) and occupancy rates are high.
– All rooms have keypad secure entry
– Premises is secure with security cameras
– There are two fully equipped kitchens on both levels
– All rooms are furnished
– Property has 8 rooms
– Solid brick and concrete building with 9ft ceilings on both levels
– Add a level or extend the building (requires council approval) to increase the income
– Short walk to Prince Alexander Hospital
– Bus, train and shops are conveniently located close by
– Brisbane CBD less than 2km
– Direct bus to University of Queensland.
– Weekly returns $1650 (when all rooms are occupied) Short term and longer term accommodation options
– LMR ZONING 2-3 Storey mix
This property presents a number of flexible investment options for the astute investor looking for high occupancy and returns. Capital Gain prospects are attractive in this high demand area.
Properties with so many options and returns are rare to find. Book an inspection today.
Inspections By Appointment Only.