Share the joy
Prime Position – Lots 1 & 2, 303m2 blocks with 10m frontage – vacant and connected to services.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Sherwood shops is this highly coveted “Small lot code” vacant land (four lots available) with 10m frontage and 30m length approx.
The location promises an idyllic executive lifestyle where you can balance a busy lifestyle with the convenience of casual cafes, shops, public transport, medical centre and the best schools all at your fingertips.
The topography – gently sloping to flat is easy to build upon. A compact low maintenance, multi-level dwelling will maximise your family spaces and the site offers excellent opportunities for most contemporary designs. The zoning allows for multi levels to 3 storeys and relaxation with setbacks (subject to council approval) allows for better design outcomes.
Sherwood is a high demand suburb and it is rare to find vacant land conveniently located to all amenities.
Other Points to consider;
– 100m to Sherwood State School
– 150m to Sherwood shopping precinct and Sherwood railway station
– 7 km to Brisbane CBD – 17 minutes by train
– Flood free 1974 & 2011
– Easy access to exceptional private schools including BBC, St Peters, St Aidan’s and Brigidine School. Local Corinda and Indooroopilly High Schools are close by.
– Quiet family friendly street
Bring along your architect or builder today to explore this fabulous opportunity. You will be surprised by what you can achieve with an intelligent and compact design on this vacant land.