Share the joy
This double storey stucco and tile home is part of St Lucia’s history and is currently being used as student accommodation returning $2,000 per week.
Filled with character and charm, the home retains many features of the 1930’s period and is located on a corner LMR 496m2 block.
The home is spread over two levels which are linked by a beautiful timber staircase with 4 generous bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the upper level.
On the lower level, there are 2 large double bedrooms (two with a kitchenette and separate entry), 2 single bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The configuration allows for dual living – The main family house with 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the connected rental investment with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 4 kitchenettes.
– Configuration allows for flexibility with the investment/owner occupier options
– Split systems throughout
– Private courtyard at the rear which services 2 rooms
– Solid Stucco construction
– Fire place in the main living area on the lower level
– Polished timber floors
– Leadlight windows
– Ornate plaster ceilings
– Formal living space
– A gourmet kitchen and living room form the heart of the house
– Brisbane CBD less than 7km
– Bus to UQ and CBD at door step
– Close proximity to private schools/state schools and Toowong Village shops
Book your private inspection today to view this blue chip investment that offers stable rental returns and prospects for capital growth.