Share the joy
Enjoy casual Queensland living from this beautifully maintained home situated on 549m2 in the heart of Chelmer. This delightful property is located in a quiet residential community and is surrounded by quality character homes.
Informal living spaces flow to a central, north facing verandah providing the perfect space for family gatherings or morning coffee. Landscaped gardens and a fully fenced lawn create a private haven perfect for all year round. A stylish well considered design spread over 2 floors offers good separation and the ability to live on one level and have visitors or families stay upstairs.
This home would suit retirees looking to downsize, families wanting to be close to transport, schools and local kindergartens or those wanting to buy in one of Brisbane’s favourite blue chip suburbs.
– 3 good sized bedrooms plus both parent and childrens retreats
– 2 bathrooms including ensuited main bedroom
– Separate downstairs toilet
– Security grills and screens
– 3 car accommodation
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Located in Graceville State School catchment
– Walk to Chelmer Train Station and bus
– Close to Graceville shopping hub, restaurants and theatre
Don’t miss your opportunity to inspect this lovely home. Inspection is by open home or private inspection. Please call Russell or Carolyn on 0418 740 449.