Share the joy
A rare offering for development of this Blue Ribbon parcel of land – 948m2 approx across 2 lots which have approval in place for a boundary reconfiguration for:
– Lot 1 – 548m2 approx with 20.59m2 frontage
– Lot 2 – 400 m2 approx with 22.5m2 frontage
The existing post war home can be relocated to Lot 1 or removed in accordance with the current council approvals and is returning a rental of $580 per week.
Bring your builder/architect to explore the opportunities which include:
– Land bank and hold with current income
– Demolish and build 2 brand new high-spec homes
– Relocate the current dwelling and sell one block
– Use the new approved configuration/or use the existing configuration
This property is located in the catchment for Graceville State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Close to train and bus transport, it offers ease of access to many of the best private schools in Brisbane including St Peters Lutheran College and St Aidans. From Early Childhood through to UQ, your family’s needs will be met.
The Chelmer median price is well over $1,000,000 with high demand for properties like this. Be the first to inspect this double allotment on 948m2 with a rental return of $580 per week.
$1,250,000 Plus buyers must inspect! The property is only being sold one line.
Phone for an Information Memorandum today!