One of Brisbane’s finest examples of art deco architecture, ‘Taishan’ is a boutique complex of 6 apartments. Situated in Bowen Hills with panoramic northerly views, this special property is a sought after piece of Brisbane history. Architecturally designed and constructed in 1936, this striking example of ‘Spanish Mission’ design represents early high-density dwellings in Brisbane’s inner-city.
4/23 Jordan Terrace features adored art deco character features and is approximately 110m2 in size.
Outstanding Features include:
– High plaster ceilings, picture rails with original built-in cabinetry
– 2 bedrooms serviced by a main bathroom
– Separate kitchen with European appliances
– Air conditioning and fans
– Large laundry room with access to a shared rear landing
– French doors open to an enclosed front balcony
– Intercom access
– Secure garage with remote access
Five minutes from New Farm and Newstead Parks, the river walk, ferry terminal, a short stroll to Gas Works and loads of local transport including the Bowen Hills railway station.
Perfect to live in now or realize the exceptional potential of this beautiful art deco property and renovate to create your inner-city dream. This is truly an exceptional property for the discerning buyer seeking art deco with irresistible charm.
Council Rates: $340.17 per quarter
Body Corp: Admin $2,208.24 p/a & Sinking $4,166.67 p/a