This is one of those once in a lifetime moments when you have the opportunity to secure an exceptional property!
What sets 15 Lily Street apart from others is the thoughtful design by the architect and builder that privileges a beautiful elevated position to create a home that captures fabulous river and mountain views, not to mention the breezes. Without doubt, this is a premium piece of Brisbane real estate!
Situated in a quiet and prestigious area of Indooroopilly, this is a highly desirable property with enormous potential. From the moment you walk through the front door you will connect with a tranquil atmosphere that only exceptional property can provide. Your family, friends and business associates will be captivated and immediately recognise the wisdom of your decision to buy 15 Lily Street, Indooroopilly.
This home is ideal for families of all ages and its timeless blend of formal and informal living, outdoor areas and separation will make living here a dream.
– 3-4 bedrooms plus
– Built in wardrobes
– Separate lounge dining, family room
– Generous deck and balcony with views
– Split system air-conditioning
– Solar hot water, solar panels & 10,000L water tanks
– Craft room
– Indooroopilly State and State High School catchment zone with many other schooling options including St Peter’s Lutheran College, Ambrose Treacy College and Holy Family Primary School, Brigidine College to name but a few
– University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology
– Short walk to Indooroopilly train station
– Close to shops and services
– Around 6 radial kilometres from the Brisbane GPO
For sale by public auction (unless sold beforehand) on 29 August 2020.