From the moment you set eyes on the white timber fence, you are drawn to this charming home.
This property presents a neutral colour palette making it easy to move in and add your own style. Featuring single level living with timber floors, white shutters and loads of natural light, 24 Noreen Street is ideal for a young family, professional couple or retirees.
Notable features include:
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Open plan living and dining
– Convenient laundry room
– Family bathroom with tub and separate toilet
– Generous kitchen with centre island bench and European appliances
– 2 spacious decks ideal for entertaining and family living
– Air conditioning
– Open double carport
– Fully fenced family friendly yard.
Situated in a wide quiet tree lined street close to sporting fields, shopping centres, restaurants and public transport this opportunity will not remain on the market for long.
Do not miss out on owning this lovely home.
Council Rates: $490.47 per quarter.
Call Carolyn or Russell on 0418 740 449.