Located in a quiet flood free cul-de-sac position in Sherwood, this two-bedroom, low set brick unit is now for sale.
Situated at the front of the complex of only three units, this property has everything you would need to live a low maintenance, convenient lifestyle. A short walk to the Sherwood Business Centre, local schools, shops and transport, this property won’t last long.
1/10 Palm Avenue includes:
• Air-conditioning and fans
• Immaculately maintained and established gardens
• East facing private courtyard
• Good sized separate kitchen and meals area
• Separate toilet and bathroom
• Shutters and security screens
• Formal lounge area
• Secure garage with internal access
• Designated laundry area in garage
• Outdoor entertaining area with vergola roof
• Solar hot water system
Often difficult to find, this pristine property would make an ideal investment or home for those wanting a low set residence in a garden setting.
Council Rates: $360.16 per quarter
Body Corporate: Admin – $1,304 per annum | Sinking – $700 per annum