Share the joy
This corner 405sqm parcel of land offers a rare opportunity to build in the high demand character suburb of Sherwood or retain and renovate the current structure. A high-side location and corner position with wide frontages, offers design flexibility for your brand-new home.
• Gentle sloping fully fenced allotment – easy to build on
• Corner position with 2 street access
• Flood free
• Block dimensions – 15.084 meters width and side measurements of 31.09 meters and just over 18 meters on the corner side
• Fully serviced with electricity ,water , and sewerage connections completed
• School catchment include – Sherwood State School and Corinda State High School
• Within walking distance to St Aidan’s and Sherwood Arboretum
• 2 minutes’ from Corinda Train Station that links to Brisbane Boy’s College, St Peter’s Lutheran College and short ride 16 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• Close to shopping, transport, and local amenities
• Existing structure can be removed by the purchaser subject to Council requirements or retain the current 3 bedroom 1 bath cottage
• Polished timber floors and a generous open plan design. An internal stair case to the lower level – laundry, workshop area, storage and room for 2 cars
Just 8km from the CBD, Sherwood is a suburb with a high demand. With mature, tree-lined streets and a friendly, community atmosphere, this position is within minutes to local shopping centers, restaurants, local cafes, medical center, Corinda public swimming pool, library, post office and a multitude of local and quality schooling options.
For sale by expressions of interest. Make an offer today .