Set in one of the dress circle precincts of Chapel Hill, this family home is absolutely charming!
46 Mukurta Street offers the astute buyer a tastefully designed home that emphasises ‘lifestyle’. From the moment you step into this beautiful home, you will delight in its open, light and airy feel. You will be astounded at the carefully designed outdoor entertainment area that takes advantage of its elevated position, enjoying breezes and views towards Mt Coot-tha. Relax or exercise in the large salt water pool and savour those special family moments in the cleverly designed alfresco area that will be the hub of your new home.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this magnificent location from your beautifully landscaped garden, front or side veranda or simply relish the abundance of bird life and the great walking tracks that Chapel Hill is renowned for.
Your new home is a mere 9 radial km from the Brisbane GPO, close to many leading schools, major shopping centres and services. Importantly, you have easy access to major roads and public transport is close by.
• A well designed centrally located kitchen with European appliances
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Large home office
• Four large bedrooms including main bedroom with ensuite
• Media room, library or bedroom number five
• Plenty of storage throughout
• In-ground salt water pool with lap lane and pool covers
• Easy access to a generous two car garage plus a large undercover workshop or storage for your boat, caravan, recreation vehicle, or classic car
• Solar panels