Share the joy
This blue chip unit block has a solid gross income of $68,000 per annum F/Y ending 30/06/2021 and is located in a prominent position close to Sherwood Central Shopping Precinct, schools, transport, casual cafes and much more.
The configuration comprises:
3 x 2 bedroom | 1 bathroom | 1 car – not strata titled – and;
2 x 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom | 1 car accommodation – not strata titled.
• 809m2 medium density site eligible for D/A for multi-unit / multi-storey site 5 levels
• Walk to local shopping precinct including Woolworths, Medical, casual cafes and Sherwood State School
• Public transport at front door
• Ideal superannuation fund investment holding or re-development to capitalize on current multi-level zoning
• Flood free
• Rental potential approx. $70,000 per annum
Council Rates: $1,967.95 per quarter
Water Rates Quarter ending May 2021: $650
Opportunities like this are rare, register your interest today!