This is a fabulous opportunity to either live in, renovate or subject to Council approvals, remove this 1960’s 2 storey home in one of Brisbane’s premier riverfront suburbs. Sitting on 562m2 of elevated sloping land with outstanding views of St Lucia Golf Links and the Great Dividing Range, this block has a street frontage of approximately 14m making it an ideal building platform.
Located in the “Little Swann Road Precinct”, this leafy address is only a 10 minute drive into the City and close to some of the best shopping and schooling in Brisbane. Within walking distance to the surrounding shops, Queensland University, Ironside State School and St Lucia Golf Club facilities, it is truly an ideal place to live.
• Elevated north/south facing block with landscaped gardens
• Established family neighbourhood
• Private paved courtyard entry
• 4 bedroom/ 2 bathrooms
• Tranquil rear entertaining deck with stunning views
• Air conditioning/ceiling fans
• Two car accommodation
• Close to St Peters Lutheran College and Indooroopilly State High School and Brigidine College
If you are looking for your dream home or your next project then this is for you. Please call Carolyn or Russell on 0418 740 449 for an inspection.
Rates: $823.87 per quarter