This bright and airy apartment is located in Graceville Quarters building. The front balcony is perfect place to relax after a busy day at work.
Ideal for first home buyers or investors buying into a modern complex that offers casual cafes, restaurants, a medical surgery, Dentist and a Chemist in the same premises. Direct bus to Brisbane CBD is across the road. Train station is a short walk away.
• 2 bathrooms, one common and an ensuite
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Open plan living leads to big balcony
• A generous size breezeway- study/home office
• Gourmet Kitchen with stone bench and plenty of storage and microwave
• Hideaway laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Intercom entry from main door
• Secure lift excess from basement car park
• A large storage cage in basement near the car park
• Natural Gas connection in the balcony for next owner to have it connected for BBQ or a gas heater for a winter’s night.
Council Rates: $415.96 per quarter
Please call Ghazal Basit on 0412 076 864 for more information.