Welcome to Poulsen Property Management. It is our pleasure to offer you the perfect home to rent.
Here you will find helpful information to select and apply for your new residence. When you have completed the required steps, we will give your application high priority and will endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance during the process.
Selecting a property
- Search and select property via internet (www.poulsenproperty.com.au) or other advertised source.
- Drive past the property to confirm the suitability of its location.
- Contact us to register your interest. We will arrange an inspection time and notify you by SMS.
- Please confirm your appointment to ensure notification of any change to the inspection time.
- If you are unable to attend the appointment, please contact our office and advise reception.
- We will meet you at the property, at the appointed time.
- A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement and the Terms & Conditions will be attached to the application form.
General Standard Terms Please be sure to read the General Tenancy Agreement, Terms and Special Terms.
Tenancy Application Form Complete one Application Form for each person over the age of 18. Children under 18 may be included on parents’ Application.
- Include evidence of your income:
- Pay slip, or if self-employed, a letter of income;
- verification from your Accountant;
- Centrelink documents; or
- Scholarship documents.
- Provide and attach photocopies of documents required to meet 100 points of identification: Your application must be accompanied by at least one of the following:
- Passport / Drivers Licence / 18+ Card.
- Birth Certificate / Other Photo ID.
- Current Wage Advice must be included with all applications.
- 2 recent Rent Receipts or Tenancy Ledger, Tenancy Reference.
- Documents on which your name and current address appear:
Car registration certificate / Rates Notice / Electricity Account
Bank/Credit Card Statement / Telephone Account / Gas Account. (Please be aware Bond Transfers are NOT an option.)
Pet Application Form Complete if applicable
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. If you require assistance to complete the form, please ask, as we are here to help.
You will be advised if there are delays in reaching your contacts.
- Information verification by our agency
- We will contact Tenancy Databases e.g. TICA & NTD to verify your application information. (If you have had a problem with a previous Tenancy, please discuss the circumstances with us.)
- We will contact your Employer/HR Manager, current & previous Agent/Lessor and personal referees.
- If your application is accepted, you are required to
- sign the General Tenancy Agreement within 24 hours of notification of acceptance.
- pay the first two (2) weeks rent + the bond amount equivalent to four (4) weeks rent.
Payment method options
EFTPOS/ Bank Cheque / Money Order / Credit Card (2% surcharge applies). It is not our policy to accept a personal cheque for these items.
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of three (3) days is required between tenancies.
If your application is not accepted by the Lessor, it will be retained for one (1) month and then destroyed securely to comply with Privacy Legislation
To help you complete the process of moving into your home, we have provided you with the following checklist:
Arrange the following services personally:
- Power Connection. We can assist.
- Gas Connection (if applicable). We can assist.
- Phone Connection. We can assist.
- Contents Insurance.
- Change address for existing accounts and services.