Share the joy
Built in 1924, this lovely Graceville character home is set on a superior 810m2 block above flood level, close to shops, cafes, schools, bus, train, parks and more.
Offering loads of potential to add further value, this charming home has superb street appeal, four big bedrooms plus a pool.
55 Magee Street features:
– Good sized timber kitchen and dining area
– Four spacious bedrooms + study area
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Polished timber floors, VJ walls and ceilings
– In-ground pool and established gardens
– Breezy front verandah
– Large rear deck ideal for entertaining
– Tandem carport
– 810m2 fenced block
– Walk to schools, shops, transport and 11km from CBD
This home needs some TLC but offers a wonderful opportunity to secure a gracious lifestyle on a big block in the heart of Graceville.
Council Rates: $643.93 per quarter