Share the joy
This beautiful flat 809m2 block has a corner position and a post war cavity brick dwelling suitable for restoration,first home starter or redevelopment.
The home offers a number of opportunities to the market and is centrally located within 200 meters of the Graceville Quarter shopping centre.
Points to consider:
– Low density residential zone – one lot.
– A fabulous position in the heart of Graceville within walking distance to schools, public transport, shops, casual cafes, doctors surgery, pharmacy, movie theatre, parks and bikeways.
– Possible options to remove the existing structure and build your dream home or renovate and add to the existing structure. Do your investigations with your builder or architect.
– Flat topography and two-street frontage offers practical solutions and flexibility with any development.
– The post war cavity brick and tile home is solid and has three bedrooms, one bathroom with terrazzo floors, original kitchen with terrazzo floor, separate dining room, separate living room, separate laundry and an undercover verandah. A large 3 bay garage allows for plenty of extra storage room to the side of the block. In need of love and attention, there are easy solutions to add value to the existing home which retains many of the traditional features and character of the era including ornate plaster ceilings, solid walls and terrazzo floors.
The time and place for the auction have been set for on site 25th March, 2017 at 11:00am. Bring your ideas and your architect/builder to clearly understand the potential on offer here.
The Graceville property market is in high demand. Don’t miss out!
Council Rates: $560.65 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction and therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.