Share the joy
Overlooking the historic Graceville Memorial Park and surrounded by prestige homes, is this fine example of contemporary architecture which was constructed in 2009. The intelligent design and quality of the home provide optimum lifestyle advantages, for modern family living, with generous living spaces, a perfect northerly aspect and ample level of light and ventilation.
From the front door entry, the home opens to a wide hallway, a stunning staircase to the upper level and beautiful polished oak floors. A gourmet kitchen with an island benchtop has quality European appliances including gas cooktop, stove and high-end cabinetry. There is a servery to the rear full-length verandah and large sliding doors that open to the north facing deck. The lower level also has a fifth bedroom, separate laundry and internal access to the double garage.
Upstairs, the enormous master suite includes a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony overlooking the tree-lined memorial park. There are three further double bedrooms with built-ins and ducted air-conditioning, the main bathroom and ample linen cupboards. Each room has a lovely outlook and plenty of natural light.
– Walk to Graceville Train Station, bus transport, casual cafes, restaurants and cinemas.
– Walk to Graceville State School, Christ the King Primary and Kindergarten.
– Parklands, bike tracks and community sports groups are close by.
– Ducted air-conditioning and fans.
– Fully fenced, child-friendly 404sqm allotment.
– Ample storage on both levels.
– Generous floor plan and high-quality fixtures, fittings and carpets.
– Double car accommodation and internal access.
– Alarm System and German solar electricity panels.
– The median price for Chelmer is now $1,090,000.
Homes of this quality and in this prime location are difficult to find. Here is your opportunity!