Share the joy
Rarely available, this ground floor two-bedroom apartment has its own private courtyard garden and has been positioned to capture the northerly aspect. Beautifully presented and maintained, the apartment offers security and privacy with a convenient location, handy to Corinda shopping precinct, St Aidan’s Anglican Girls School, restaurants, cafes, train station and bus transport.
The main entry is secure with intercom access and there is also a side access to the backyard.
• Large landscaped courtyard with mature trees
• Possibility of having a dog kept at the premises (subject to body corporate approval)
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and ample storage
• Master bedroom with ensuite and access to courtyard
• Both bedrooms have large built-in robes and ceilings fans
• Two bathrooms – main bathroom with a bath tub
• Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Covered patio leading to the courtyard, a great entertaining area
• Town gas supplies to cooktop and hot water
• Single remote garage with internal access to the apartment
• Secure building with intercom
• Ground floor communal entertaining area
This property presents an excellent opportunity to downsize to a ground floor apartment with a large courtyard. Also, a perfect investment in a quiet, well-maintained complex with all facilities close by and at a very compatible price.
Council Rates: $350.68 per quarter