Share the joy
Positioned high above the river with exceptional views to the north, this grand Queenslander enjoys a host of character features. Sitting on 2 lots totaling 2509m2, this home boasts a full-size tennis court and sparkling pool. Being offered to the market for the first time in 35 years, this home presents options to the astute buyer.
1. Buy both lots and divide the two entitlements
2. Buy both blocks and keep as one property
3. Purchase rear 1292m2 lot and build your dream home
4. Buy a wonderful Queenslander on 1217m2
You can choose to add cosmetic touches to this residence and create a modern haven or enjoy it as it is with all its charm and romance.
This sprawling family home offers:
– 2 allotments on separate titles totaling 2509m2
– Classic mix of formal and informal living
– 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
– Multiple entertainment areas to enjoy
– Full sized grass tennis court and in-ground pool
– Period features throughout
– Scope to transform and update
– Established gardens with fenced yard
– Dual living opportunity downstairs
– Ample storage and car accommodation
– Situated close to private schools and located in the Indooroopilly State and High School catchments
– Approximately 10kms from Brisbane CBD
Beautifully presented and bursting with charm, this grand family home is ready for its new owners.
Please contact Carolyn or Russell for inspection times.