Share the joy
This beautifully appointed four year old apartment is perfect for downsizing or living at an ideal location with transport on your door step. There are options here for owner occupiers and investors with the location ideal for students wanting to rent (close to UQ) or for young couples working in CBD. There are only 7 units in the complex with sensible body corporate fees.
The apartment has a secure lift entry from garage to the apartment, which has two large bedrooms – master bedroom with ensuite. Styled in neutral colour tones and high quality finishes the open plan and design allows for plenty of light and ventilation.
A modern kitchen is well appointed with Smeg appliances, electric induction cook top and stone bench tops. The large north facing balcony, has a private outlook to the north and is a perfect place to come home to relaxed and unwind. A very comfortable home yet still easy enough to lockup and travel.
– Two large bedrooms – The master with ensuite has access to the balcony
– Air conditioning in living area and both bedrooms
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
– Modern kitchen with Induction cook top and stone benches
– Large (19m2) north east facing balcony
– Separate laundry
– One car space in secure carpark
– Secure entry to building
– Lift from the carpark to apartment
– Adequate visitor and off street parking
– The apartment is located in catchment of Ironside Primary School and Indooroopilly State High School
– A short bus ride to UQ
– 2 min walk to Taringa Train Station
– Direct bus to CBD at the end of street
– Security intercom entry to building
Body Corporate Fees:
Admin = $667.46 per quarter
Sinking = $190.35 per quarter
Insurance = $644.31 per year