Share the joy
This well-appointed Industrial building is located in the Redbank Industrial area, off the M2 Ipswich Motorway corridor, and 280 metres from Redbank Rail Station. An existing long established tenancy (9yrs +) is in place with a lease to 28/2/22 and further 3year option at a current rental $110,294 p/a + GST and outgoings.
Building features include:
– Solid Steel framed building with a floor area of 1,100m2 approximately, 52 metres long x 20metres width x 8.2metres height to roof and 8 x 6.5 metre bays
– Internal access is through 2 x Roller doors – 5 meters in height
– Full length 5 tonne over head gravity crane – 6 metres to hook and certification
– Two separate crossover entrances provide easy access with extensive concrete hardstand areas
– Separate office/reception and display areas – all air conditioned
– Phone, internet, lunch room, toilet facilities, shower and storage
– 3 phase power supply with multiple outlets
– Land area 3,128m2 zoned Light Industry not affected by recent flooding events
The Redbank Industrial area is an established Industrial hub with close proximity to major transport corridors – Rail and Road. A number of larger corporations (Australia Post, TNT, DB Schenker) have established their operations locally at the adjoining Goodman’s Redbank Motorway Estate and see significant opportunity and growth prospects in the area, with superior transport access points positioned at the crossroads of three major arterial roadsthe Ipswich Motorway, Cunningham and Warrego Highways. These major corridors provide access to the Legacy Way connection, the Port, Brisbane Airport, north and south Gateway arterials and the Australia TradeCoast region. The attractiveness of the area is enhanced by;
– Proximity to food production, major industry and enterprise areas including Australian Defence Force infrastructure
– The population of Ipswich is expected to more than treble by 2041, and the growth will provide a stable workforce for new and existing industry
Blue chip investment opportunities with returns of 7.6% or better in the current economic climate are hard to find.
Book you appointment today or email for your copy of the comprehensive information memorandum.
Rates: $2,993.25 per quarter
Water: $467.87 per quarter
Building Insurance: $3,165 per annum