Conveniently positioned on a 360m2 allotment within close proximity to shops, restaurants and transport this post war timber home has a surprising amount of space inside.
With a spacious interior, this 2 storey dwelling has a full home layout upstairs, while the downstairs utility area provides private access to 2 additional rooms, lounge and eat in kitchen plus a large internal laundry and separate bathroom.
The upper floor hosts a central living area consisting of a separate lounge, dining and kitchen plus 3 good sized bedrooms, study area, separate toilet and family bathroom. The living area leads onto an enclosed front entrance and a covered verandah which looks into the tree tops and allows lovely breezes to flow through. This home can accommodate the whole family plus more. The additional downstairs area provides an opportunity to live upstairs and supplement income with a rental downstairs.
Other property features include:
– Polished timber floors
– Ornate plaster ceilings
– Ceiling fans
– Low maintenance established gardens
– Off street parking for 2 cars including a locked garage
– Graceville State School and Indooroopilly State High school catchments
– Close to most public transport including the Chelmer Train Station and Oxley road bus routes
– Short drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Shopping Village and the Brisbane CBD
Immediately liveable but with further scope to update or renovate this home will appeal to downsizers, home buyers wanting to add their personal touch and astute investors seeking an addition to their portfolio that will rent well.
Currently vacant this property can be inspected via open home or by private inspection.
Contact us to find out more.