Share the joy
Representing the best of Sherwood character homes, this beautifully renovated house is immediately ready for you to move straight in to.
Situated on a corner allotment of 470m2 and close to the Sherwood Arboretum, this home would suit both families and investors.
Filled with character features such as timber floors, high ceilings and VJ walls, this property has loads of appeal.
28 Jolimont Street features:
– Open plan lounge and dining area
– 3 large bedrooms with an ensuited main bedroom
– Spacious family bathroom
– Modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
– Sunny north facing deck ideal for entertaining friends and family or just relaxing
– Air-conditioning, fans and security grills
– Fully fenced and landscaped garden
– Two car accommodation and undercover storage area
– Potential for further development
– Within Sherwood State School catchment
Only a few minutes walk to schools, parks, local shops and public transport, this house is definitely worth inspecting.
Council Rates: $474.47 per quarter