Share the joy
This immaculately presented family home in the highly desirable suburb of Fig Tree Pocket is now offered to the market and is located approximately 8km south/west of Brisbane CBD.
This exclusive riverside suburb is in a quiet enclave and surrounded by prestigious riverfront homes, parklands and open low density spaces giving the suburb a rural feel.
47 Donatello Street features:
– Generous open plan living areas with split air-conditioning
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Cosy fireplace for those cool winter evenings
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless Neff appliances, stone benchtops and soft close cabinetry
– Fully enclosed separate sunroom retreat area
– Privacy shutters and Crimsafe screens
– Low-set, low maintenance construction with tiled roof
– Easy care low maintenance landscaped gardens 632m2 allotment with a northerly aspect
– Security alarm system, water tanks and pumps
– Separate laundry
– Solar hot water
– Double garage with remote access
– Within local schools catchment
– Short trip to Indooroopilly Shopping and bus transport around the corner
– Fig Tree Pocket Equestrian Club grounds and Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary nearby
Join this close knit community and put the balance back into your lifestyle with a move to this rural suburb so close to the city.
Council Rates: $408.37 per quarter + utilities