Share the joy
This classic Queenslander embraces its 1920’s architecture and so will you!
On a level 445sqm fully-fenced allotment with a pleasant northerly aspect, the charm and character of the era is complemented with up-market fixtures and fittings.
With 3 built-in bedrooms, the home features:
– Open-plan sitting and dining area flowing through twin sets of bi-fold timber doors to a private under-cover verandah,
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops, quality European stainless steel appliances and servery connecting to the outdoor eating area,
– Main bedroom ensuite with twin basins, and walk-in robe with purpose-built cabinetry,
– Tastefully decorated, modern bathroom with quality hardware,
– Fans and split system air-conditioning.
Under the home is secure car accommodation for 2 vehicles, laundry and storage.
Your family will have easy access to quality state and private education facilities, from childcare to university, including Graceville State School, Christ the King Catholic Primary School, Ambrose Treacy College, St Aidan’s private girls’ school and St Peter’s Lutheran College.
Extremely well-located, with convenient rail and bus services, shops, casual cafes and local amenities, this property was not affected by recent flooding events.
This is an exceptional opportunity for your family to purchase a beautifully presented family home ready for occupation now.