Share the joy
This is the perfect opportunity to own your own slice of Sherwood. Located in Skew Street, this 2 bed/1 bath unit is only 2 minutes walk to Sherwood Railway Station, bus transport, shops and schools. Ideally located for a busy lifestyle, this apartment was previously tenanted with a rental return of $320 per week.
Set in an immaculately maintained older style complex covering an expansive 1809m2, this unit has the potential to reap the gains from future subdivision.
Notable features include:
– Top floor position in a complex of 12 units
– Good sized bedrooms both with built-ins
– Eastern facing balcony off the living space
– Single car garage with laundry facility
– Separate store room
– Sherwood State School catchment
– Communal barbeque area and visitors parking
If you’re looking for a solid investment in a growth suburb or a home you want to move to call Carolyn or Russell on 0418 740 449 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Council Rates: $415.96 per quarter