Share the joy
A wonderful opportunity awaits to take advantage of the spectacular north-facing view from this 607sqm block.
The original 1970’s brick and tile home sits above the 60 meter contour, with 180 degree views from the Toohey Forest Reserve in the east, to the city skyline in the north, and Mount Coot-tha in the west.
A solid structure, affording the opportunity to renovate, it has 3 bedrooms and all living on the upper level, with living areas and north facing verandah open to the view. Three utility rooms suitable for workshop or storage are situated underneath.
– 607sqm allotment with approx 18m frontage, 34m depth and 6.5m fall
– Open plan lounge and dining areas
– Compact galley kitchen with electric Simpson appliances,
– Main bathroom and separate wc
– Hardwood floors under carpets
– Fans and split air-conditioning
– Separate laundry with access to the backyard
– Double lock-up garage with remote access
St Brendan’s Primary School, Moorooka State School and Yeronga State High are close by, and local shops, restaurants and casual cafes and medical facilities are 600m away.
Moorooka is well serviced by public transport and infrastructure. The suburb is within the 10km radius of the Brisbane CBD and offers high potential for capital growth.
Bring your architect and builder to explore the options for this beautiful position.
Book your inspection today.
For Sale by Public Auction on Site 7/11/20 at 11am – if not sold prior.